Adventurous Travel in accordance with Peruvian Law No. 29733 – Personal Data Protection Law – and its Regulation No. 003-2013-JUS; as well as the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (EU 2016/679), undertakes to guarantee and adopt measures for the security of the given personal information through the best international practices, in attention to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data of a personal nature provided by their clients
Adventurous Travel may only use the personal data of its customers with their consent.
Adventurous Travel will use the personal data provided by users for the following purposes:
• Comply with the objective of providing the contracted tourist services and products.
• Contact the client (travel agencies, companies and natural person) during the provision of the contracted services and products.
• Facilitate coordination with suppliers, travel agencies, cruises, restaurants, local guides and hotels.
• Send clients information regarding the nature of the service and / or provisions that must be known and fulfilled during the service, for example, the contracting conditions, tax compliance and / or other conditions that could include internal policies of the company.
• To answer questions and requests
• For taxing information required by local authorities, through the information of the Passport and Andean Migration Card (TAM).
• Digital advertising of promotions.
• Acquire tickets and services.
The processing of personal data is lawful when the owner of the personal data has not given their free, express, informed and unequivocal consent.
The user will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided.
This data must be kept in such a way as to guarantee its security and only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
However, there are 3 cases in which authorization is not necessary for the handling of personal data
• Information required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order
• Data of a public nature (published in the media or social networks).
• Cases of medical or health emergency.
The owners may at any time request Adventurous Travel to suppress the use of their personal data and / or revoke the authorization granted for the treatment of the same.
The request to delete the information and the revocation of the authorization will not proceed when the holder has a contractual duty to remain in the Adventurous Travel database.
The periods of conservation of the personal data of the users by Adventurous Travel will be different depending on the purpose of the treatment, therefore the data will be kept while a contractual relationship is in force for the provision of services between the client and the company and / or as long as clients do not request the deletion of their personal data.
Likewise, users understand and accept that certain personal data must be kept by Adventurous Travel by legal regulations and according to terms established in Peruvian legislation