If you are of sweet tooth don’t miss to visit the following places (all of them in Miraflores)
- D’Onofrio Heladeria: this is the best place where to try Ice-cream. Located near Kennedy park has a HUGE variety of flavors. Tap Here for Location.
- Picarones: in the central park of Miraflores (Click Here for location), a great option to learn about local food and our passion sweets, they are called Peruvian Donuts, the syrup on top is everything!
- Mazamorra Morada: at Park Federico Villareal (located near the bridge of sights) is where you can give a try to this traditional local. tap Here for exact location.
- Arroz Zambito: a delicious rice pudding loved by locals and other local deserts (Arroz con leche, Picarones, and mazamorra Morada) try this dessert and other on Alameda Chabuca Granda, just 2 blocks away from the Main Square of Lima. Click Here to see its location on a map.
- Turron de Doña Pepa: a colonial dessert made by a black woman from a recipe revealed to her by God on a dream. It tastes like heaven! try it next to the Nazarenas Church in the downtown, click Here for directions.
- And the best of them all, A HUGE Churro at Manolo: Our’s are stuffed with Chocolate cream, caramel cream or Nutella, find them Here… yummy.
Make sure of checking out our other posts clicking Here and join our community around the world submitting your email account the get our weekly newsletter. Have a great day!